Monday, January 7, 2013

Christmas Fun.

Here is what happened pre-cruise! A new post will happen about the cruise/things I learned on it is to come soon! 

I am going to do most of this in pictures so enjoy! 


I got to babysit the boys I watch in the summer! We watched a Christmas movie and played with my cats! They love the cats!!! 

I babysat the boy that I work with at Younglife! We went to Xtreme trampoline! 

My best friend and I had a fun Christmas party with all of our kids! 

Liam dressed up as Santa! :)

My beautiful friend Michelle! 

Paige, Elliot, and I enjoying the photo booth! 

Autumn came in town for a wedding and she spent the night and we drove around with peppermint hot cocoa and looked a Christmas lights around Naperville! 

My Dad and I completed this puzzle in like five hours! 

Christmas Eve we went to church and had dinner at a yummy steak house with my dad! We spent Christmas day at my moms! 

My dad took us skiing for a couple days! 



Thanks for looking at the pictures!! :) Hope you enjoyed them! Talk to you soon! 
Love, 
Allison 

No comments:

Post a Comment